from 9:30 am till 11:30 am.
At Katesgrove Children’s Centre
This terms our theme is transport. Plus we’ve got an extra special session with a visit from Hartbeeps.
26/04/19 – Vehicle collage
03/05/19 – Hartbeeps
04/05/19 –Parents night out – see in Facebook group for more details.
10/05/19 – Biscuit decorating
17/05/19 – The naughty bus sensory story
24/05/19 – Making and flying paper airplanes
179 Elgar Road RG2 0BN – (Google Map link here)
Take the lane on the direct opposite side of the street
between 198 and 200 Elgar Road.
If you need help sooner check out helpful links section.
The group has toys and mats, a large hall and a garden room and when the weather is decent an enclosed garden.
Special guests are invited during the year;
– A photographer comes along twice a year.
– A hair dresser to cuts kids hair.
– NCT Reading Branch Nappy Library – to answer all your cloth nappy, wipes, reusable sanitary
– Sling lady to show you how you can carry your twins in carriers.
If you need help at the group for anything, please just ask someone. We are a very friendly, understanding, helpful bunch.
Feel free to bring anyone you feel you need to. Dad, grandparents, family friend. Older siblings are welcome as is anyone you care for.
Membership to the group is £10 a year and £2 per family each week to come.
Your first time at the group is free.
So please come along and see us, we’d love to meet you!
Where you can benefit from;
– Being able to chat to other local families.
– Buying and selling items and clothes for your pregnancy and twins.Come and visit us on a Friday in Katesgrove Children’s Centre Reading for a chat, a play, a tea or coffee and a helping hand.